Ferries route Isla Mujeres - Cancun
- 09:00 a.m.—10:00 a.m.
- 10:00 a.m.—11:00 a.m.
- 11:00 a.m.—12:00 p.m.
- 12:00 p.m.—01:00 p.m.
- 01:00 p.m.—02:00 p.m.
- 02:00 p.m.—04:00 p.m.
- 04:00 p.m.—05:00 p.m.
- 05:00 p.m.—06:00 p.m.
- 06:00 p.m.—07:00 p.m.
- 07:00 p.m.—08:00 p.m.
What does it include?
- Sea transfer on two routes: Cancun - Isla Mujeres or Isla Mujeres – Cancun, whether single or round-trip ticket.
- Free access to the Scenic Tower of Cancun.
- WiFi and toilets on board.
- Designated seating and spaces for people with disabilities.
- Luggage storage.
- Travel insurance.
- Pet area.
- For your safety, we ask you to respect the restricted access areas, as well as to remain seated during the ride.
- We ask you to arrive in advance of your departure time. Also, arrive with plenty of time if you have to check any piece of luggage.
- If your clothes are wet or you have sand, we ask you to use the external spaces.
- Wear comfortable clothes, cap, and chemical-free sunscreen.
- Show to the ferry port 30 min before boarding. Spaces are subject to availability.
- Minors under 18 years of age must travel with an adult.
- If you added transportation from your hotel, please confirm the pick-up time and place.
- Your ferry ticket is valid for 6 months from the date chosen, in case you need to make a change.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- We ask you to follow all the crew's instructions, for your safety and that of your family and friends.
- In case of bad weather, the authorities, through the Port Captaincy, will indicate if safe navigation is possible.
- To access the Scenic Tower, you must present your Ferry ticket. It is valid for up to 7 days after the date of visit.
- Smoking Control: At Grupo Xcaret we comply with government regulations by offering smoke-free and emission-free spaces. For smoking, we have designated exclusive areas restricted for minors, pregnant women, senior citizens, and people with cardiovascular and pulmonary health problems.
El Embarcaderoby Xcaret
Your Ferry to Isla Mujeres departs from El Embarcadero Isla Mujeres by Xcaret at Km 4.5 in the Cancun Hotel Zone.
You can get by public transportation or car.How to get